9.16.19 - Posted in Helios Energy News
Helios is Hiring!
Choose a career in clean energy and make the future a little brighter! Helios is hiring a Lighting Solution Specialist to work directly with prospective clients to create customized clean energy solutions. This unique position requires strategic thinking, careful management, and direct communication with both customers and vendors. As a member of the Helios team, the Lighting Solution Specialist will deliver start to finish LED lighting solutions, from planning to installation.
- Collaborating with outside sales on commercial/industrial lighting design and solutions for new projects and customers
- Pricing new, remodel, and retrofit commercial/industrial projects
- Recommending value-engineered solutions for customers with pricing sensitivities
- Interacting with the sales team and new customer prospects as necessary to move projects through the Helios Energy™ process
- Developing lighting solutions, which includes drawings, cut sheets, ROI calculations, and potential utility rebates via our software program
- Utility bill analysis and research on utility rebates
- Producing accurate and sensible proposals
- Pushing and communicating expected schedules and critical timelines for proposal generation to the sales team and prospective customer
- Maintaining lighting vendor relationships
- Coordinating, managing, tracking and monitoring material procurement and delivery to job sites
- Knowledge of the commercial/industrial LED lighting industry, including insights on color scales, luminosity, ballast factors, wattage efficacy and other applicable terms
- Familiarity with commercial/industrial lighting design and solutions software
- Awareness of electrical installations, circuitry, load factors, voltage, and electrical codes
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and confidence with mathematics
- Initiative and comfort with making recommendations to managers to aid in decision making
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Passion for possibility and a strong desire to win
- Team player
Help companies reach their LED lighting potential. Apply today and become a change agent for clean energy!