Ground Mount Solar Panel Systems
Use a ground mount solar system to power your commercial facility with renewable energy.
Do you want to harness solar power? Are you interested in free-standing solar panels that don’t take up space on your roof? Helios helps you create the right ground mount solar design for your facility so you always have the clean electrical supply you want and need.
What Makes Your Facility a Good Fit for a Ground Mount System?
If you want a ground mount solar array, you need land to support it. If you have large amounts of commercial land around your facility, your campus is a good fit for non-roof solar panels. It’s best if the space does not have too many trees as environmental permitting may become a roadblock. Your land may also be a good fit for ground mount solar panels if there is clear, open commercial land near your facility. Helios may help you negotiate with the land owner to determine if access can be granted for a solar installation. Helios can assess the land around your facility and help you find the right place for your ground mount solar system.
Partner With Helios and Install Your Ground Mount Solar Panel System
Reach out to us today to begin developing, designing, and installing your ground mount system. We can even assist with financing such systems and taking maximum advantage of federal and other local tax credits that may significantly increase your return on investment.
How Does the Ground Mount Solar Installation Process Work?
Our ground mount installation process follows a straightforward set of steps:
• Site Assessment: First, we assess the site you want to use for your ground mount system installation. We make sure the site meets your solar needs and that you have the legal right to install your solar panel system on the property. We also determine how your system will connect to the grid from your chosen location.
• Integration with your existing plant and loads: We optimize the solar design to match your loads and to comply with utility regulations and tariffs. This includes tariff analysis and permitting.
• System Design and Interconnection: At this point, we draw up the plans for your ground mount solar panels. These drawings show you how the system captures sunlight and sends energy to your facility. It also displays how the system construction process works. Most importantly, we determine how to obtain the local utility’s permission for an interconnection.
• Construction Process: Now we install the solar system on your property. We mount the panels on the racking system and in its metal framing. The length of the construction process varies depending on the size and complexity of the solar system.
• Commissioning: Once construction is complete, we commission your system. What is commissioning? It’s when we check that your solar system was built according to its specifications and performs as expected. This step ensures that your system will run properly.
• Operation and Maintenance (O&M): Now that we’ve completed the solar installation process, we maintain your system throughout its lifespan. Our O&M services ensure that your solar panel system is always running appropriately.
Improve Your Facility with a Ground Mount Solar Installation
Reach out to Helios today to begin assessing your clean energy generation options. We have the expertise to support your successful transition to renewable clean energy.